MEN'S SPARK JACKETS
FLOATAID TECHNOLOGY WITH FULL ZIP-OUT LINER
• Designed to keep you mobile and afloat, not weighed down in the event of an unforeseen water emergency.
• Floataid Technology helps with initial Cold-Water Shock; Cold-Water Shock is a real danger in water below 15°C (59°F). If you do find yourself in the water, floatation can save your life.
• Multi-Layer membranes create internal air pockets for additional buoyancy.
• Bottom mesh self-drainage system for quick water evacuation allowing for lighter weight when exiting water as well as quicker return to body warmth.
• Floataid’s insulation technology aids with body warmth even when wet.
• Waterproof breathable durable poly dobby combined with DWR protective finish, technically coated for a softer touch.
• Nylon lined 150 gr. (5.5 oz.) Feather touch polyfill insulation and a removable 200 gr. (7 oz.) Micro fleece removable liner with 75g (3oz) ultra soft polyfill for a thermal factor of 525 gr. (15.5 oz.) With Triple layer Floataid protection.
Functional features :
• Floataid floatation system with heat retention technology and Quick dry drainage system • Reflective trim for increased safety.
• Adjustable fleece lined collar with Detachable lined hood
• YKK zippers and Dual storm flap.
• Waterproof Zippered cross-body vents
• 2 outer shell pockets lined with waterproofed brushed cotton lining, 1 chest and 1 sleeve pocket.
• Cuffs with Velcro adjustments and thumb-controlled Lycra wind-stopper inner cuff.
• Strategically shaped sleeves and elongated back with Adjustable wind-guard cummerbund.
• Velcro Adjustable pull tabs at hips.
• Zip pocket and Technology pockets.