CORE JUNIOR JACKETS
CORE JACKET WITH FLOATAID TECHNOLOGY
With collar built-in hood.
• Designed to keep you mobile and afloat, not weighed down in the event of an unforeseen water emergency.
• Floataid Technology helps with initial Cold-Water Shock; Cold-Water Shock is a real danger in water below 15°C (59°F). If you do find yourself in the water, floatation can save your life.
• Multi-Layer membranes create internal air pockets for additional buoyancy.
• Bottom mesh self-drainage system for quick water evacuation allowing for lighter weight when exiting water as well as quicker return to body warmth.
• Floataid’s insulation technology aids with body warmth even when wet.
SUPPRATECH: waterproof breathable 400D rugged Oxford nylon technically coated for a softer touch.
Weather-Tec system: 340 gr. (12 oz.) poly fleece quilted to a 160 gr. (6 oz.) Ultra Soft polyfill for a combined 500 gr. (18 oz.) thermal factor.
Functional features :
• Reflective Trim.
• YKK Zippers.
• Dual storm flaps.
• Fleece lined collar with removable hood.
•2 zippered outer shell pockets lined with brushed cotton for warmth and waterproofed for durability.
• 2 zippered chest pockets.
• Inside Technology pocket.
• Adjustable cuffs with Velcro closure.
• Strategically elongated back.
• Shaped Sleeves.
•Elasticized wind stopper cord with pulleys at hips.